McLean Contracting Company is looking to hire a self- motived, detail oriented Equipment Administrator to join our service team in the Baltimore, MD area. Equipment Administrators provide administrative support to the Equipment Services Team, to include the following:
- Maintain corporate equipment database
- Prepare monthly equipment billing for the company
- Track and transfer equipment between projects and yards
- Gather and input equipment meter readings into preventative maintenance system
- Generate preventative maintenance work orders.
- Assist shop superintendents with work order closeout.
- Oversee oil sampling program
- Coordinate rental equipment procurement, setup and return.
- Process/ approve rental equipment invoicing.
- Other duties as assigned by the Corporate Equipment Director.
- 5yrs + experience within the heavy equipment industry. Service support experience preferred
- Good working knowledge of heavy equipment and basic preventative maintenance preferred
- Previous contractor, heavy equipment dealership or rental house experience highly value
- Ability to lift 25lbs and work in wide-ranging climates and environments
Must be at least 18 years old, have reliable transportation to work and able to pass a physical. Must be able to pass a Homeland Security background check to qualify for a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is not a complete job description; one will be provided to candidates who apply.
To apply, click the button below to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EOE/M/F/VETS/Disabilitiesapply to this job
Tradepoint Atlantic: In November 2017, McLean was selected by Tradepoint Atlantic to remove 3 inoperative ore unloading cranes located in Sparrows Point, Maryland.Read More